Monday, 26 October 2015

How to hack your TpT Quote Box - Tutorial


Do you want to jazz up your TpT store? Do you want to make it more appealing and eye-catching? Have you been wondering how some TpT stores have an image or animated quote box, like the one below?  


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/My-Mum-The-Teacher

After doing some research and reading PLENTY of other tutorials and blogs, here are some links to the ones that provide the easiest methods of 'hacking' your quote box.

For the Love of Learning - TpT Quote Box Tutorial

Glitter Meets Glue - How to hack your Teachers Pay Teachers Quote Box

Chrisi Fultz - How to dress up your TpT Store


Here's the video giving you a step-by-step tutorial of how to jazz up your TpT quote box!


Have fun!



11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Little Leaps! I hope it was useful and easy to follow!
      Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  2. I've been doing this for the past 2 hours!! LOL and I've checked and rechecked links and everything...it just shows up as an empty where my quote box is. There's nothing there.

    Help! :)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicki, how'd you go? Did you get it sorted?

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Great instructions and you helped me learn something new today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your video....AWESOME help. I have one problem when I'm finished my slide is to large when you visit my store. I have resized it to your specs......help...please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you make sure it's in inches, not cm?? Otherwise, try resetting the size in PPT again, just to make sure. Email me if you need anymore help and I'll see what I can do

      Delete
  5. I tried hacking my quote box. I followed all you instructions step by step and a picture DOES show up on my store, but the picture is way too big to fit into the space. I have tried altering the size of my image - making it as small as 3X1, but no matter what change I make the image on my store remains the same size - too big. Any ideas how to fix the problem? Here's a link to my store to see what is happening. Thanks for any help you can give me.
    https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Peanut-Butter-And-Jelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! It worked perfectly and shows up when I log in and look at my store, but it shows a broken link when people log into their accounts. Now what? Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog post is AWFULLY similar to another one on this topic written a few months before yours: This blog post similar to another blog post on the same topic: http://loveoflearningblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/tpt-quote-box-easy-powerpoint-tutorial.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have checked out the link and do recall this was one of the pages I used as research when trying to 'hack' my quote box. I will gladly re-write me and give credit where credit is due.

      Delete