Sunday, 12 July 2015

Follow Frenzy - #TpTSellerChallenge

#TpTSellerChallenge Week 4 - Follow Frenzy


Joining up with the #TpTSellerChallenge has been amazing!!! I've met some incredible educators and bloggers throughout the past month and am really enjoying making connections and sharing our experiences and resources. Instagram has been our main mode of communication, but some of us have now established a Facebook group for our #AussieTeacherTribe.

You can check out some of my newest friends at Fishing for Education, Jem's Bright Buttons, Little Lifelong Learners and I Teach Prep. They all have a lot of quality information to share, and through them I continue to meet new people everyday!

I look forward to growing my online-teacher-friend base! It's great talking to people who are like-minded, are happy to share their resources and knowledge. Hopefully one day we can organise an Australian teacher blogger catch-up (I don't know about you but I was insanely jealous of all those attending #TpTVegas2015). One day I'll get there too!


No comments:

Post a Comment