Thursday, 18 June 2015

#TpTSellerChallenge


I am so excited to have joined the #TpTSellerChallenge that have a group of 4 wonderful TpT sellers have organised - Emily from Third in Hollywood, Jen over at Sparkling in Second, Amber from Peppy Zesty Teacherista and Ashley at Teach Create Motivate. As well as improving my social media stats, growing my fan base and my TpT business I am interacting with and finding new and wonderful teachers to follow. It is truly amazing how many of us are openly sharing our resources.

This first week has seen me makeover one of my first (and most popular) TpT store products - The Australian Gold Rush Activity Pack. While initially I thought this would be a quick task, after many hours I am really happy with the end product which has seen me create a new cover, provide an answer key and a completion certificate. I also changed the font, made it larger and changed the layout of most pages to provide more white space and more writing room for students.


***You can find this great product in my TpT store, and it can be used as an activity pack, or pages can be used individually when exploring the historical topic of the Gold Rush era.***

If you are just starting out in the blogging world, or are at a point (like me) where you really want to grow your fan base and improve your social stats, then head over to one of the blogs mentioned above, join in the fun over the next four weeks and watch your numbers climb!



2 comments:

  1. Great job!! You were sure busy!! I like the chevron, and the clip art image on the front. I also like the shading in the document itself. It help to break up the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan, I'm really happy with the finished product. It looks great when printed too!!

      Delete