24 Christmas Craft Activities for Infants:
Below you will find a list of 24 cute, fun and engaging activities that I have come across on during my Pinterest trawling sessions. These are activities that can be done with toddlers, pre-schoolers and infants aged children (K-2) as well as children with special needs.
Hand & Foot print crafts:
1. Snowmen Feet
2. Handprint Reindeer – Crafty Morning
4. Christmas Elf Handprint Art – Classified Mom
5. Candy Cane Christmas Card – Leapfrog & Ladybugs
Paper Plate crafts:
6. DIY Snowmen Paper Plate Activity – Crafty Morning
7. Paper Plate Elves – Crafty Morning
8. Paper Plate Christmas Ornament – Crafty Morning
9. Paper Plate Laced Christmas Tree – I Heart Crafty Things (great for fine motor work!)
Popsicle stick crafts:
10. Popsicle stick Christmas tree craft – Hands on as we grow
11. Popsicle stick star ornament – Powerful Mothering
12. Puzzle Piece Popsicle Stick Christmas frame ornament – Buggy & Buddy
13. Toy Soldier Ornament - Fireflies and Mudpies (this is a personal favourite).
14. Popsicle stick snowflake ornament – Crafts by Courtney
15. Stamped Snowman – it’s done with Marshmallows here, but you could use cotton balls, carrots, sponges etc.
16. Potato Stamping – Crafty Morning
17. Pom Pom Painting Christmas Crafts – Fantastic Fun & Learning (this could also be done using bauble, star and present cut-outs).
18. DIY Christmas gift wrap – Celebrations
19. Ornament stamped Christmas tree craft – I Heart Crafty Things
21. Christmas Sensory Book – Baby Centre Blog
22. Printable Gingerbread Ornaments to decorate – Powerful Mothering
23. Cupcake liner Snowman Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
24. Cupcake liner Christmas tree ornament – One Perfect Day
Check out my Pinterest page for more Christmas crafts, and watch out later in the week for my post on “24 Christmas craft activities for Primary students”.