Saturday, 9 June 2012

The Magic School Bus DVD Questionnaire Pack

Well, I finally completed the pack!! YEAH!!!!! What a job that was. Many hours has gone into this pack, so I hope to get some positive feedback about it!

I love using the Magic School Bus as a resource when teaching units such as the human body, space, insects, machines etc. And most children love watching the episodes. So I've done the hard work for you, and created a questionnaire for each episode on the following DVDs:

  • Exploring space;
  • Body basics;
  • Gets eaten for lunch;
  • Meets the rot squad;
  • Wonders of weather;
  • Exciting environments;
  • Amazing machines;
  • Ups and downs;
  • Blows it top;
  • Discovering bugs;
  • Dinosaurs and reptiles; and
  • Creepy, crawly fun!

You can pick up copies of these DVDs at the Scholastic Store and I can promise they will be an invaluable resource! Check out the pack at my stores! If you have any feedback, please feel free to drop me a line! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment